Friday, January 23, 2015

2015 GOALS.

Seems like a theme on this blog, my New Year Goals (2014, 2013) and I gotta say, I did MOST of my goals from last year... which isn't bad, considering, I didn't give the list a another glance from last year when I wrote it...


I had one more goal of 2014 and it was to become Stronger Emotionally and to be able to Deal with Situations Better. Well, I gotta say, I still get shaky but I've become better at knowing things will work out, even if horrible things happen, something good is just around the corner. I can't say totally, I don't get wrapped up in stress, cause I do stress easily but I am really trying to stay calm under pressure and not fold to pressure either! I'm my own person and just like my husband often does, when wrong is done, stand up for what is right.

So without further ado... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear your tidbits of life too! (ps. you don't need an account to comment)