Friday, January 23, 2015

Back to Lights and Sirens!

So, OMG, I was actually talking to my husband the other day and he asked about my paramedic-wife blog and I said to him, "You know, we've just been so busy, it's sort of slipped my mind." And that's when, it stopped slipping my mind.

I'm not the best blogger, and for a writer, that makes little sense, I know!!

So here's to a new year and new blogs, alot more blogs, because honestly, I have alot to write about...
Or maybe to catch you up on, or let's just say - start fresh!


My husband's a paramedic in a rural city in British Columbia, since our town has a total population of 11,000 - he usually gets recognized grocery shopping or really, doing anything in town, alot of people will just come up to him and say thank you or say hi. At first, that was a bit weird but now, that I've gotten used to small-town living and so has he, it's actually comforting and teaches one to be humble and appreciate every day for what it's worth.

Now, me, well, I'm the stay at home mom still, who writes paranormal/romance books after the kids are in bed. I am also an avid horse girl and I do have a slight obsession with my dogs (slight). We live on 10 acres outside the city limits and I spend my days, loading up a wood fire, potty training our 2 year old, trying not to let our 4 year old's attitude take over and feeding a total of about 20 animals!


Welcome BACK to our life, in between the busy schedule of an amazing paramedic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear your tidbits of life too! (ps. you don't need an account to comment)