Saturday, February 2, 2013

we get on... sleep on i mean.

things are still... well things...

I have an 8 month old whining at my feet and an almost 3 year old watching toopey and bino.



my husband... well he slept till 1pm... and then he went back to bed at 4pm... now it's 6pm.... he's been off school the whole week. let's not get my started on that one, he orginally fell asleep on the couch then got mad cause i turned some music on...

oi. marriage.

anyway, emrhubs goes to school this week so yea... go to school emrhubs! haha

yesterday i did my first workout well run workout because i'm doing an 8km race in march... of course, yesterday i realized oh crap ... i better train for that... haha... so yea, i'm running friday, monday and wednesdays. that's the schedule plus interval training in between.


 sometimes i wish my life could just be this good.... that is our fat lab... pinot. (yes, like the wine)


if people are interested in makeup tutorial or something, maybe i could do that now because i have nothing to do this month!! let me know if you are... 

anyway i don't have much else to say so before i start rambling about emrhubs sleeping all day again... i'm gonna go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear your tidbits of life too! (ps. you don't need an account to comment)