Thursday, February 7, 2013

today i will remember forever... help me!

today our benefits company denied my husband's claim and yes tomorrow we won't be able to pay our mortgage. 
yikes right? what does this mean? I'm not sure. My husband had a panic attack today though and for anyone that knows me through this blog I have told you guys pretty much everything... well I'm out of options and in desperation and a lot of self pride lost... I'm asking strangers for help....

I made this page about the whole story and I hope you can help us. I appreciate any kind words.

I appreciate the people who have left me comments and come by this blog since I started it. I started this blog to one day show my husband how much we love him and appreciate all he does and how brave he's been through this whole thing, I don't want this to be the end - I just need to see the light. We need to keep going...

Bella xx



* if any bloggers could offer help by sharing our story on their blogs. I would be forever in debt... I don't think I could even express it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear your tidbits of life too! (ps. you don't need an account to comment)