Friday, December 14, 2012

things i've been making + opinions!

lately i've been pretty jewellery obessed. i love making things so i ordered all supplies and made this items... which i love. 

the ring below i made for my friend (BFF) for christmas, i think it will right up her alley. 
paris in the snow. there is a tiny bit of snow in the globe that sits around the Eiffel tower :) i have two others that i will likely sell. if you want one they are $35. 



the below necklace i made for myself. but i'm seriously thinking of starting a jewellery line! i love making this stuff so much and making simple, delicate and one of kind items :) this necklace is on a long silver chain. which i made as well! let me know what you think of this stuff!! 


2 comments:

  1. Cuuute! Love the ring!! That could be all over Pinterest and Etsy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HEHE THANK YOU! I just made one with feathers inside, i'm keeping it for myself!!

      Delete

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear your tidbits of life too! (ps. you don't need an account to comment)