Monday, December 17, 2012

christmas. one week.

well, we're at the one week mark! I thought I'd share our christmas card with you guys today! I would personally send you one too... if I had all your addresses! and you can email your addy if you want one. Sending them out this week! (i know so late... i kept forgetting to go get envelopes!)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

it's been snowing on and off here, which is a BUST! but i wanted snow. so we went to the mountains! soon we'll live in this snowy bliss... can't wait for what 2013 has in store for us! Also, BC Ambulance is giving Emrhubs an interview, their setting one up now for him :) so will keep you posted on that!


2 comments:

  1. Hey! I just popped over from Twitter to check you out....I had to comment and tell you that my little girlie is Jocelyn as well. :) I love the family photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AH! that's so cool! I loved that name so much!! i got it from the knights tale but if you ask my husband *rolls eyes* says he thoughts it up NOT TRUE haha

      Delete

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear your tidbits of life too! (ps. you don't need an account to comment)