Wednesday, December 19, 2012

wat emrhubs hates...

emrhubs HATES HATES Chicago Fire... umm however, moi? WELL I LIKE TO LIVE IN FIRST RESPONDER LALA LAND... i don't care if the paramedics arn't doing something right or didn't strap someone to a board and i don't care if the firefighters have old equipment... you are RUINING the only show i've liked in a long time, emrhubs. STOP IT! yes, it's true all i care about is seeing the paramedic and lieutenant get down with it and of course kelly and his victim HE LOVES HER!! i love it, i mean don't get me started on the gang thing, that guy had it coming - however... it was his brother's issue and this blog post is totally relevant if you don't watch it! which i have no idea WHY YOU DON'T!! this is sexy firemen at their best ... mmm... firemen...



on a not so fangirl note... 

this week i will post some christmas crafts :) and an update on emrhubs! he organized something pretty cool for friday so i'll have photos of him in action!! 

<3 Bella 

3 comments:

  1. I haven't been watching tv shows lately. this was one that was on my list but I just never started any of the shows I wanted too. ill probably watch before next season. my hubs usually ruins shows too. I think its just a husband thing to do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Just wanted to say I'm your newest follower! I'm new to the blogging world. (Well, newish.):) http://kaylashanson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm yeah my hubs refuses to watch it as does everyone at his station. I even had to turn it off because I of all people was noticing things as well. I guess living with him I've picked up on a few things lol. Of course I can't watch any medical show without him correcting their procedures and stuff... lol!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear your tidbits of life too! (ps. you don't need an account to comment)