Thursday, December 13, 2012

gotta have faith.


well... what would life be without it's ups and downs... here goes the worst and best day of the month year.

so we finally hear back after 6 months from my hubby's insurance company from work, they decided they don't have enough evidence of stress to book him off (which is ridiculous because he was assaulted...) but fine. okay, it's a mess... as they jerk us around, we can have his sick benefits to cover it, that will have to do. so we got this news, while he was at school. yes, great right? then i walk up stairs. I stopped and I say "jeez, world. you better do something to make up for this." I walk downstairs and my hubby is smiling, because he got an email from BC Ambulance for an interview. yes, we'll have to figure out our finances till we get a cheque from our benefits, which could be up to a month but... is that not weird? what i said and then i came downstairs to him and that email.

i think i learned something today... it dosn't matter what the world throws at you, you need to keep going. quite literally know it's going to be ok. trust it will be.

yes, we don't know if it will be, he's only got an interview but to me, that means alot. and you may not think it. but it really does. because that email could have gotten sent yesterday or tomorrow or two weeks from now but it was sent today.

this whole year has been like this. the hardest year of our life. and I know, I KNOW, 2013 will the turning point. the year for us. the best for the rest of our life. this is all happening for a reason and it will all work out. you just gotta have faith.

1 comment:

  1. Put those last few words in my heart and they are the same...we have different difficulties....but looking forward to 2013. May you be blessed and have a much better year. <3 Here's to new friendships!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear your tidbits of life too! (ps. you don't need an account to comment)