Tuesday, September 11, 2012

In the morning Im weird.

Emrhubby is mad at me this morning. He woke up and wanted to *cough cough* and im so paranoid cause the door dosnt lock and the bed is so squeaky so downstairs you can hear every single little creak... So, of course being classical me as his mom is downstairs with the kids... I cant do anything. It basically feels like someone is trying to pull my teeth out. He's all upset now. Ignoring me and all that, likely wont get over it for a couple hours. I know I should get over these things but Im a total weirdo and cant. At night, no one is downstairs when the house is empty... No one is downstairs.
I know I probably have hugely dumb complexes... If you have a suggestion for not being so wound up about these thungs let me know. At that point I already felta bad that she was watchingbthe kids all morning for us to sleep in... Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear your tidbits of life too! (ps. you don't need an account to comment)