Tuesday, September 11, 2012

9/11

Last night I watche the 9/11 shows. Every show opened with that plane hitting the second tower. As the nught went on I started to get a but depressed or could feel myself getting down. I still remeber the day it happened. I remember coming home and watching the footage over and over. People jumping. That was the hardest. It still gets me. Ten years ago I was 12. I cant believe its been ten years as it seems like yesterday. Today I have been reading blogs from alot of first responder wives i follow. Once again making me feel numb to it. Thinking of all the families it affected and how it always will forever. The world will never forget.

Memorial day parade for 9/11 in vancouver this morning (not my photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear your tidbits of life too! (ps. you don't need an account to comment)