Thursday, September 13, 2012

tomorrow is d-day. or pay-day for someone else...

been a day or so (i know). anyway, our monday deadline for the paramedic academy got pushed to tomorrow. so tomorrow, we will walk in and give them the money. we're still out $340. I have people owing me money let, right and center. seriously. i've been selling a BUNCH of my old horse gear i don't use anymore. anyway, of course that won't be happening till next week for that since half of it i'm selling to people up north when we go up there.

so - i have alot of money i am making/ owing to me so i'm hoping tonight some of that will come through and Emrhubby will be good to go! and get all his pre-reading. in the meantime i will spend the next 6 months thinking of ways i can make alot of money using one of my talents. (my only talents are art related things) I am so bad at any type of math or science. my brain is horrible in science for turning to 'graphic' on me. that maybe the creative part of my brain haunting me. i can turn any graphic picture into a burned image in my head. i can also turn any thing said or read to me into a graphic picture in my head. which is why i can't watch any type of mutilating human horror movies. i can do supernatural ghosts and hauntings but no gruesome horrors. like i said, it becomes ingrained in my head.

anyway, we are very excited to pay the rest of the school tomorrow. i'm especially excited to see Emrhubby go to school next month for something he really wants to do!


emrtot and the girl i watch twice a week. her mom goes on mat leave in january so i will have to figure out a way to replace that fixed income. i have a few months to do so! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear your tidbits of life too! (ps. you don't need an account to comment)