Monday, August 13, 2012

Need a cool off...

Feeling a bit agitated. Frustrated and i'm not totally sure why ... Tonight I got 2 things done That have needed to be done for awhile. 1st was the better buisness bureau complaint about the absolute horrible and neglent work our truck recieved up north on a trip. We ended up spending $4200 on things we were told we needed and then on top of it, the work they did do (that was unneeded) they actually broke new parts! And didnt do the work correctly at all, then lied to us and tried to get us goti pay more. So we finally sent that in, if it dosnt go any further with the better buisness bereau than we will sue them with a lawyer for not just the money we lost on a realistic $300 job but for loss of wages and stress, ect!
Then i also wrote out my victim impact statment for the courts because they caught the 2 ppl that stole my wallet!!  Hopefully this will have a good outcome! I mean what are the chances these losers would get caught!!?? They did and they sent me all the info i needed to fill out and i really let them know how its affected me and how im paranoid about my belongings and everything! F
I really hope they get what they deserve!!

Maybe i'll get all my money back and the money i am spending to get my ID back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear your tidbits of life too! (ps. you don't need an account to comment)