Thursday, August 16, 2012

working on life.

with the bachlorette on saturday night and everyone's need to buy me a new drink every time mine ran out... I got drunk pretty fast. then a couple days ago hubby2be thought it would be fun to have our friends over and once again, drank too much... my liver felt like it was about to die. I'm pretty sure.

a day ago, we went to register him for the paramedic academy for Sept 10th!
by next April time he'll be a paramedic!


that's hubby2be at practice a few days ago. he's on the right. 
he'll be done the EMR course next weekend (the weekend of our wedding is when all his final exams are).

the wedding haha.... i'm going CRAZY - like really. right now I should be doing wedding stuff...
on top we're fighting a car dealership that had done really bad work on our truck earlier in the week. that's been a complete headache. seriously, they are such scum bags, their making up things that we never said and tying to blame us for why our truck was never got fixed properly. how can you blame customers to this level? i have no idea. it's not right either way. it makes me feel sick.

on a side note, i'm so happy the paramedic schooling is working out for hubby2be! we just need to pull $5,700 out of no where. *cough* what the dumb car dealership owes us... we'll be taking them to court if they don't settle this week!


me with my horse the other day. her name is lilly. she's only 3 an such a sweetie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear your tidbits of life too! (ps. you don't need an account to comment)