Sunday, August 12, 2012

Yay!

Hubby2be got 92% on his exam this morning! He's got an A average and im so proud of him! Even though last night was my bachlorette and He drove us downtown and then picked us up because my mom flaked on us and decided she didnt want to take the kids afterall overnight. So he got 3 hours of sleep before school. Hubby2be was soooo mad last night about that as my friends boyfriend was suppose to pick us up so he could get a full night of sleep without the baby screaming...
We made it work... Like usual! Hubby2be is also a bit upset because he dosnt think he's getting a bachlor party (due to school scheduling) but i have taken it upon my self to get the groomsmen to surprise him the day before the wedding after his final written and take him out on one! I know, he'll likely be so hung over for the wedding but whatever, it willmean so much to him!
He'll be home soon though!  I cant believe Im gonna be a paramedic wife very soon!!
He'll be starting his paramedic training Sept 10th if all goes to plan amd we get all the money together! Basically trying to find 6grand out of nowhere! Wanna help??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear your tidbits of life too! (ps. you don't need an account to comment)