Tuesday, July 24, 2012

the last 48 hours...


This is what I've been doing the last 48 hours... in case you didn't know, it's major crunch time for our wedding... so I just spent the entire weekend (in between screaming children and one photoshoot) making bouquets, boutineers... and more bouquets... sneak peek?


All of it is made by hand. yep all those little flowers... 
hubby2be had a tiring weekend at school, but he seemed to enjoy himself. from what i understand he did CPR training and patient assessments... kinda like this...


apparently i will have to prentend to be injured soon, this is not hard for me as i am generally injured. my hand is finally feeling better from the odd spider bite on the July 1st long weekend... yes, we are almost at the end of the July... 

besides from the obvious stress in this house, we are doing okay. slowly figuring out full time work and school and me likely never being able to sleep again and having a list as long as - well, i don't even know as it's so long i want to drop my head to the desk and - ugh the wedding nightmares are KILLING me. Let's not talk about the fact that i DO NOT have my dress finished. it's in peices and needs a seamstress majorily... luckily know a few, will update on that front when I get to it. 
we are at the one month mark for this wedding. my grandfather went to the hospital this week and is in ICU with possible heart issue... I'm hoping he will be okay as we love him so much! 
Love you Papa!


talk to you soon, wish me well on this wedding stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear your tidbits of life too! (ps. you don't need an account to comment)