Wednesday, July 25, 2012

What life will be like..

I keep dreaming about what life will be like with a first responder as a husband. I dont think i will worry too much, but i know i will miss him when he's gone for 12hr shifts and the overtime. People still need to get the hospital even if your shift just ended. I wong complain about the uniform or the fact that he will be acivitly involved in our community- it comes naturally for him to put others before himself and help if he can. This will likely lead to our small town knowing him. All I know is once we get where we wanna go... I'll have a ranch, a small town, my kids, a truck, a horse trailer and property full of animals and a husband helping sace people. That's everything I've ever wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear your tidbits of life too! (ps. you don't need an account to comment)