Saturday, July 21, 2012

Just Because...

Just because you hire me to do something does not mean you own me. I am not your property to force your day upon me. I am a stay-at-home mom that runs a small but successful photography buisness on the side. Yes, you have paid money but so have all my other clients, they do not expect Walmart as they know I'm a human, with 2 young babies, a husband that works full time till 6 am and goes to school. You unforunatly don't pay me enough so I can hire nanny so here I am, you have a choice to hire me or not, but don't treat me like my life is nothing to yours. I work hard for you and capture beautiful photos for half the price I should. Next year the pricing is almost double of this year, this is my last year I can work for people like you, next year will be much different. Thank for being understanding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear your tidbits of life too! (ps. you don't need an account to comment)