Friday, July 20, 2012

I know...

I know we are young. I know I am younger. I know I fell in love with a man that loves me much more than I can ever know. I know I'm difficult and I'm stubborn. I know I got pregnant at 19. I know I asked to stay at home. I know I drive him crazy. I know now he is amazing. I know now how much I love him. I know I want the best for him and I know now he will. I know our life has been a ride so far. I know I put off marrying him for too long now. I know I want to be all his, our two little babies and a family whole now. I just know now, it will be much different. Much faster now. Much lonlier but full of more love now. I know now he will come home happy. He will help people. He will be damn sexy, thats for sure. I know now he does it all for us. What I want. How he'll give me my little ranch and all my horses. I know he is a good man. A great man and I know I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear your tidbits of life too! (ps. you don't need an account to comment)