Thursday, July 19, 2012

cool off day.


yesterday we went and looked for a new place to board my horse. it's unfortunate i have to move her, so I'm hoping the new place I found will be permanent till we move up north for paramedic work. where we will have our own property so lilly will always just be steps away. the board is cheaper at the new place, but i will not have a ring to work in, just trails and if i really want to i can ride to a ring in the park near by. which i will likely do a few times a month if i get more time. generally the big thing about this new place is my horse will be with other horses and have 10 acres to roam as a herd, which is great.
today we are going to meet with our caterers for our wedding (who happen to be my aunt and uncle) and then hopefully get grain and dog food. we need to be there by 2 so i better go. will write some more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear your tidbits of life too! (ps. you don't need an account to comment)