Wednesday, July 18, 2012

go. go. go. go. STOP

What we did today... ( are you ready for this - btw this is NORMAL.)

1) woke up
2) went to the rcmp office; added the info for my citizenship being stolen and then tried to talk to them about Husky and getting an ID on the person... they told us to phone the non-emerg line... again...
3) drove our Ram on empty to the US boarder so we could get cheaper gas. got SUPER cheap gas! (we filled up for $128 instead of $185 here!)
4) went grocery shopping in the states, picked up a bottle of whiskey for $20 (it's huge) for the bar for our wedding in August (haha, yea, in the midst of all this I'm planning a wedding - virtually all alone too)
5) got a text from the farrier saying she was at the barn and waiting for me. drove the highway quick and got there just in time.
6) found out my horse either needs shoes or boots since her soles are very soft and she'll be sensitive to rocks and other tough grounds most of her life... (i'm going to opt for boots for now)
7) cleaned out the paddock, filled the water and stalked up the hay
8) raced into vancouver for a meeting at hubby2be work (ugh, dont get me started)
9) went home. got home... finally... 6.5 hours later...
10) set up our toddler's new swimming pool! she loves it...
11) drank a mike's hard lemonade and ate a steak dinner, was pretty decent.
12) hubby2be dad came by. then my dad came by (grandpa day)
13) I realized our wedding is a month away and panicked - this made me bring out my note book and write a new list to the lists i already had going... yep, i should really get ON this stuff...
14) hubby2be wanted me to go to his dad's with him (his parents recently separated so it's still a bit weird going back to the same place they used to be together in. it was even weird for me. first time i'd been in there since the split. hubby2be mom now lives with us. we have a 3 bedroom townhouse, its a bit tight but we're making it by and she's really organized so far, it's helping our disorganized state... she's been trying to help me with the kids but she works quite alot too and they are our kids...)
15) finally get home. AGAIN. 11pm. decide to edit some photos and get a call from a client wanting photos tomorrow morning. i agree.
16) now writing this blog, edited the wedding from last weekend for an hour and hubby2be studying beside me, telling me weird medical terms i have no idea what they mean and smiling as he says it...

my day tomorrow is looking about the same. i'll leave tomorrow for tomorrow though as it's a whole other story all together. kinda windy right now too but a cool 19' degrees... just got my blood pressure taken, i was used to it when I was preggers but they were fast at it and i'm a whimp. so i complained through most of it so i had to get it again... lol


now he wants to teach me how to take bloodpressure... guess i'll be off her for tonight. have a "calm" day tomorrow lol (for me).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear your tidbits of life too! (ps. you don't need an account to comment)