Wednesday, April 8, 2015

spring has sprung.


I made this whole pack about Blogging and then I killed it. wow, what a surprise... i can write full length novels but keep a blog? nope.
For that, my apologies.
My husband might be the only one that reads this blog anyway....

So, without further ado... some kind of blog!

Spring is here.
It seems like it took forever but it was a pretty mild winter all together. They are calling for a hot/dry summer, which probably isn't too good with the little snow we got. Dry/hot here means forrest fires. That's when the air around here gets blue and sometimes you'll go outside and all you can smell is smoke. It's pretty normal, or so I'm told, this will be our second summer here.

I wish I had a legitimate excuse for not blogging, other than, when I get stressed, blogging seems to take a back seat in my busy-brain. Which is true... I should have technically just been writing about what happened cause really, it's just the ride of life but all of it is working out, and that's all I'm going to say. Let's just say, we've been playing the hurry up and wait game for ... 2.5 months??! yep, that's about right! It's been horrible BUT have to remind myself how blessed we are now. Life is pretty easy now, simple, good.

We're happy.

So, yes, spring has sprung. Now can't wait for summer and sun and long trail rides on my horse and watching my kids bounce on their new trampoline!! (they love that thing)

Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear your tidbits of life too! (ps. you don't need an account to comment)