Wednesday, February 11, 2015

family day weekend buzz.

the snow is melting and things are looking up around here!
my husband is working a kilo shift, after coming off a fox night shift. This is normal. I might see him this afternoon, if I'm lucky. If not, he'll be home later tonight.
I'd love to spill all the news on our hopeful surprise, but sometimes, I'm sorta superstitious, so I'm gonna keep my mouth shut still.
this weekend, we had our friends come up and visit us, they travelled 12 hours and it was awesome to hang out with them for so long! Esp. when we really haven't seen them in 2 years...
the festivities included a lot of this...

and my husband and my best friend's fiancé throwing snow balls at our cows. I swear men never actually grow up, considering they thought this was the funniest thing ever, i beg to differ on what our cows thought.
overall, it was a pretty decent family-day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear your tidbits of life too! (ps. you don't need an account to comment)