Wednesday, May 15, 2013

i hate that moment. when you do that dumb thing and ...

emrhubs on his 3rd block of precepting today. he's almost done.
us however, ugh... financially, this sucks. we now need to hire a lawyer to fight wcb. I'm not even going to get into it. basically because it gives me an anxiety attack.

on a lighter note, the last few days have been... alright. but i had one moment yesterday - you know when you screw up by accident but it makes you look like a total idiot? yeah, that was me. yesterday. and for me. i'm pretty emotional so i get obsessive - unfortunately, i usually can't comprehend i need to just let it go and move on and learn my lesson from it.

I'm now coming to that realization. however, yesterday, i was a total idiot about it.

you know what i think should happen!?? MONEY sud fall from the sky so all my dumb worries can be paid for, with money. haha... if only. if only!

emrhubs is almost done school, almost hired by BC ambulance and we're so close to a regular paycheck again.

oh and on a sid-er note... i've been trying to teach myself to color my drawings in photoshop! I dunno what do you think??


{drawing i dd in my sketch book}

{colored in photoshop...} 




if there is a god, i hope he can help us through this next bit till we get there xx

Bella




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear your tidbits of life too! (ps. you don't need an account to comment)