Monday, May 6, 2013

hell of a ride!

well... i've sucked at posting. I've been writing a lot to be honest, its sort of consuming between life and this. I've somehow made some sort of name for myself on wattpad, which leaves me receiving emails and requests all day. My werewolf novel ALASKA has been #1 for almost 2 weesk straight and today I flipped to 3 million reads. However awesome this is, it's not making money yet lol. I'm working hard to change that. man that would be AMAZING. money... haha and doing what i've always wanted to do!





emrhubs just finished his second block of precepting with BC Ambulance last night. he's gotten alot of "interesting" calls haha. I actually sort of love hearing all the stuff that happens. most of it is quite amusing, aside from the once in a while serious thing of course! people are funny. lucky he seems the happiest i've ever seen him and even if our credit it screwed five ways from sunday... at least my husband is happy and he's lost I swear like 15 pounds in two weeks from being so active and all that! Amazing!  truly amazing.

on another note, he's almost hired with BCAS. Just the physical test and the criminal record check and he's in. We're very excited, been one hell of a ride!

Thanks for reading and i'm very grateful you all come by to read our story! xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear your tidbits of life too! (ps. you don't need an account to comment)