Tuesday, February 12, 2013

emrhubs update..


{pinot below chilling this morning on my pillow!}


tomorrow he's doing a course - it's like one of ten that he has to do but he's getting there  - so he can work on the oil and gas! he went and helped his school move today for seven hours and they said they'd pay for people who came to help - so he figured that would help pay for this course - haha, they gave them pizza! he was slightly pissed.... oh well, what can you do... at least he'll be one step closer and we're about a month and half till PCP is done! been a long haul but end is in sight.
money is still... well, umm... really don't wanna talk about it lol... oi...



OH and remember wayy back when i started this blog??
and my wallet was stolen??
well I'm going to court to testify against what they did to me. i guess karma's a b*tch aint it ? I'm pretty stoked about it haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear your tidbits of life too! (ps. you don't need an account to comment)