Sunday, February 17, 2013

3 WEEKS LEFT!

so yes, there's 3 weeks (well 3 weeks of school, like as in one week on one week off so March 22nd is the last day but still!!) emrhubs will finally be finished paramedic school {well, then starts his precepting/clinicals} but still it's a huge milestone and I can hardly believe we've almost made it!

on another note, though I can't stand the stress of our money at the moment - i know it will all work out. yes, it's been a super long haul but what else is there to loose - we can only GAIN at this point!

and another bigger note, i've found the house i want when we move. LOL - it's a big log house with large windows and a wrap around porch! won't it be nice when i'm taking about design options for this house! forewarning, i'm a dreamer, because I strongly believe if you don't hold on to your dreams and reach for them, what do you really have to live for?

I have many dreams for us, our children, my animals even! they may be small ones but i can't wait to get there with them :)

i'm looking down over my shoulder right now at a cliff i never thought we would climb and i have to give us something... we've climbed pretty far! over tons of hurdles and even large gaps...


and for anyone who mildly cares, i've almost finished the 50 SHADES OF GREY series... and though i LOVED the first two books, i'm seriously a bit lost for the third... wat do you all think that have read it ???? 
maybe my expectations were too high for it! the ending is kinda making me roll my eyes i mean... Theadore... for a Grey child? i'm seriously confused haha - no offence to the name it just seems odd and what's worth the idea of Phoebe for their second child... kill me NOW!! 

below is some recent stats for my series... I'm kinda over the moon with it, it's been a great motivator to kick start my lofty goal of publishing this stuff! 





1 comment:

  1. Are you living my life? :)
    We still have 10 months of paramedic school and he does his clinicals while in school-every single weekend. Can you say ugh!
    We also have money issues beyond belief. We struggle with these bills daily.
    Congrats to your husband!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear your tidbits of life too! (ps. you don't need an account to comment)