Saturday, January 12, 2013

last night. downtown.



last night i worked for a local musician doing a video film for her of her performance at the vancouver Lady Gaga aftershow. it was pretty cool! I was by myself though so while I stuck around and saw a few more performers, had a couple drinks, then it got super busy and you can't really dance with a gear bag haha but i really liked my makeup last night so I thought i'd show you that and a shot of vancouver last night. it was super pretty. lots of people, and it was cool and crisp. NO RAIN! a miracle in itself!

My inspiration for the make up last night was from bella in twilight. her makeup in break dawn II is awesome. particularly this scene.




1 comment:

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear your tidbits of life too! (ps. you don't need an account to comment)