Thursday, November 15, 2012

welcome to our life.

well, the last 3 days have been interesting, to say the least.

we are not used to this life at all. school life. it's not like work. it's 24/7...
emrhubs is easily agitated. and as we sit at the kitchen table together, me generally sipping my apple cider while writing, facebooking, editing photos, working on my brand and emailing, i conversate with him.



you cannot do this when your hubby is in paramedic school, or else he will eat your head off.

No I'm not joking or you ask a question followed by a LONG pause. no I mean long. no keep going.... you will not get the answer to your question if he does acknowledge you but this "kay, I'm trying to study." 

but today he's walking around like crazy trying to eat and do other house things but really, you know all he wants to do is study and this is only the THIRD DAY... he spends an hour in traffic to get to school and another hour to get back, leaving him five hours to study and then eight to sleep and then back to school for another 10 hours.

once his mom leave for work, i have no car. well, i do but it's in the form of big truck with a camper and i'm not suppose to drive it around...

so yea, welcome to my new life.

riveting? no.

what we expected? well, people did warn us.

is my husband a different person? kinda. a tall, i carry stethoscopes in my pocket and wear a uniform kinda different.

we'll make it.


1 comment:

  1. its crazy trying to adjust to new things. my hubs will be going back to school this next summer and I know it will be crazy tough but so worth the years of sacrifices.
    I know how you feel with no car. we had one car for 4 years. you learn to adjust and have fun without it.:) cheers to finishing off the week great!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear your tidbits of life too! (ps. you don't need an account to comment)