Friday, November 16, 2012

long road to the workout.

i'm a bodyrocker of a year now, unfortunately on and off with the newer of the babies. but it has been over a year of being on the bodyrock movement! 
with my foot almost better i've moved back into it again, knowing i need to lose weight and get healthy! i have alot of goals and need to get to them. 
I think a realistic goal would be a size 8 at this point. I'm a 12 right now (painfully true).
so hopefully by putting this out there, i will have nothing but to accomplish the darn goal just like i do with everything in life. accomplish. accomplish. now i must accomplish working out...

first workout was yesterday since the foot issue. 
did core&legs interval training then went for a quick 20 minute run... jog. im a jogger! gotta admit it...


I WILL DO MONTHLY UPDATES TO LET YOU KNOW WHERE I AM. 
(this will keep me umm... accountable?) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear your tidbits of life too! (ps. you don't need an account to comment)