Monday, October 1, 2012

pumpkin month!

well, today is october 1st! 



officially fall (in my mind) and the first day of Pumpkin Month! Yep, next time I'm at the store I'm buying mini gourds and today I really want to get to the Halloween decor and take inventory for the party on the 26th.

But most of all, it's a new month, we got through last month and paying for all the schooling for emrhubs and now it's only 29 days away!
It seems surreal. Like, where will be next year this time? what will life be like even 6 months from now... ? what will it be like being married to a paramedic? most of all, will our life overall change?

Somehow it's exciting and Im not afraid. I think emrhubby is a bit. He's nervous of the course. I guess for good reason. Buy he's been doing great and studing alot like he should be.  Most of all leaving his present job even though he hates it. Perhaps the security of it but im more than willing to take a gamble on it and know he'll be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear your tidbits of life too! (ps. you don't need an account to comment)