Sunday, September 30, 2012

Partying & my fav thing of going out (makeup)!

Last night we went out to a friends birthday. It was a house party. Emrhubby went all out... Haha he bought his friend of 10 years this...

Haha yea, needless to say everyone thought it was funny. This is his friend's long standing nickname, dont ask but you can probably make up your own conclusion that is close enough.

One thing I love about goin out is the drinking getting ready, it's almost the beat part. Aside from seeing veryone, laughing and being engrossed in conversation that is much more amusing than it should be. But getting ready is definatly one of my fav things. I love makeup, I once was a cosmetician before I got pregnant with emrtot. Anyway this was hair and makeup last night. 


Smokey eye, deep purple, eye liner top & bottom. I use Smashbox makeup and BB Cream as skin brightener. Im getting myself some eye lid primer and really nice one, Im excited (perhaps I will update on that when I get it).
Then my hair was all done with my Straightener and into loose waves. I love having my long hair back, before when I met Emrhubby my hair was short to just below the ear!! Emrhubby says he liked it but you can tell by coments like this 'i love your long hair' that I should never cut it off again.
Last night I wore, wrangler jeans (my fancy ones), Tank top and pink sweater that has a lace back (sorry didnt think to take a pic of the outfit!)

Kay gonna go go eat breaky now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear your tidbits of life too! (ps. you don't need an account to comment)