Monday, October 29, 2012

keep yourself warm in knit while you procrastinate like me.

i thought last night was emrhub's last volunteer shift for awhile but... i was wrong. He's working all night today and tomorrow... but that wasn't written on the all knowing calendar so I thought we would be having a couple dinner's together this week.
I have a busy weekend coming up and have alot of photography work to do this week to prep for the incoming editing i'll have going on this week.

this list makes me wanna procrastinate. oh yea. the BIG ONE. clean the house, organize and take down halloween on thursday... gotta get ready for the holidays!


i've been living in knit sweaters as of late and the furnace though on, my house is still epically cold in the winter months. what you might call a coast house or - drafty (not built for winter)... knit sweaters, long tops, leg warmers and leggings are kinda my thing. i think i drive emrhubs nuts with my winter wardrobe. I like buying sweaters from thrift shops. I have no guilt buying them for under $7 and they keep me warm... sweater shopping at the thrift stores is my version of a good time. now i'd rather go the the thrift store than work on that work-list of to do's..........





2 comments:

  1. oh man i wish it was cold enough to wear sweaters, or even quarter length sleeve shirts here. haha. i basically live at the thrift store. i'm there at least a few times a week. i find so many great things there! that sweater looks really comfy, work it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha the thought of being somewhere not raining is a nice thought but i'd rather go more north where the snow and real cold is and we're excited to do so!
      and thrift stores amazing !! i totally agree so many great things!

      Delete

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear your tidbits of life too! (ps. you don't need an account to comment)