Saturday, September 8, 2012

Saturday night bbqing..

Tonight was one if my besties birthdays. She turned 22, finally caught up to me haha . Shes exactly 6 months younger to the day! Emrhubby and i went over to her dads who was having a birthday party for her. Bbj slept through most of it, which gave us a break and me and jess just 'girl chatted' ( meaning i have no idea what we talked about for 6 hrs but we did).

Happy birthday jess, 12 years of friendship has gone by way too fast!


Emrhubby & emrtot above hanging out at the bbq :) and me below getting ready to bbq it up!

Heres hoping Bbj didnt sleep too much so he stays asleep for the night! hes almost been asleep for 5 hrs, i wanna a rest up tonight. Tomorrow someone is coming to look at our horsetrailer we have for sale and then Im taking lilly for a trail ride!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear your tidbits of life too! (ps. you don't need an account to comment)