Saturday, September 8, 2012

No buyers remorse.

It's a weird feeling to start a blog from scratch again. I have a fairly successful blog that I have run for  3 years. I remember when I first started it. I used to write and share alot of my feelings. Now I post photos from the weddings & portraits I shoot and I tell other people's stories. At some point between last year and this year I stopped laying it all out on the line there. Maybe I will get back to it one day but it started to feel like the wrong place to do it. That's my business and while I share some stories it focuses on my photography and what I create for people. My clients are my stories now. Their the ones that make that blog interesting and keep people coming back. That blog is how I get new clients and its a first impression for most of me.
Writing about emrhubby and our new family journey there seemed like a weird idea. So I started this blog and now my blog worlds all seem at peace again.
Here I feel I can say what I want. Lay it all out 'on the line'. That I struggle like everyone else. That other photographers drive me a tad insane. Our kids are cute and I love them, but having a new baby and toddler is a bit wearing sometimes. That emrhubby drives me crazy sometimes yet handing over 5500 dollars less than 12 hrs ago just felt right. It actually felt amazing - no buyers remorse invovled! And here, of all places...i can write, seeing him in his paramedic uniform felt... nice *cough* (he deserved a teeenney bit more attention than what i gave him in front of the receptionist).
so in hind sight, this blog has done alot for me so far and in a short amount of time too!

I vow never to not lay it all out here. Promise :P

Just like this day felt... No buyers remorse!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear your tidbits of life too! (ps. you don't need an account to comment)