Sunday, September 2, 2012

In a moment.

Emrhubby is beside me asleep. We're in our old 81' camper on the back of our truck. Surpringly it has no leaks. Its a bit blustery outside in this desert valley tonight. I put emrhubby to sleep tonight by talking about blogging and all the blogs I read... You can tell he found this interesting by the soft snoring going on beside me.
Now in all actuality Im thinking about the fact that we've been married for a week and yet it feels so much longer. In my heart it has been. But on paper... Not so much.

I love this man. In all his crazy ways. I love How he'd rather make sure others are ok before himself. How the sound of his truck makes him happy. Our tot yelling Daddy when he comes in the door. When he works too hard for us. When were stuck in a pickle and he gets us out. Yes i love him. So much. Even when we fight about dumb non sensical things.
Tomorrow eve we go home from our honeymoon. Life will go back to what it was before. This will stay a memory in our life forever. We will start to scrounge all our money together to put into the paramedic academy and in 6 mnths my husband will be a paramedic. And i'll get the benefits of seeing him in his uniform.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear your tidbits of life too! (ps. you don't need an account to comment)