Wednesday, September 5, 2012

debt.

we're trying desperately to get emrhubby's money for school together. i hate having money... but not having it in my hands. we're waiting on several sources for money that is owed to us. so technically we have this money we need but we don't at the same time... im losing my mind!
so this week has just been crazy...money owing everywhere, feeling like we have none. i almost feel a bit up to my head in it. i've been taking alot of photos to get my head out of it, while attempting to figure it out too... ugh... money FALL OUT OF THE SKY!


on a side note, i think it's really amazing how much emrhubby's mom is trying to help us. 
she truly loves her son alot. even though she does not have much, she is willing to give us whatever she does have to put him through the paramedic school.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear your tidbits of life too! (ps. you don't need an account to comment)