Friday, August 24, 2012

Wedding bliss? More like family hell...

Is there a reason why people turn into crazy physco people at weddings?

Tonight i got a call from my sociopathic mother saying that my granparents (her mother) were not paying the catering bill as they promised. It had gone something like this ...
Me : we cant afford it with our truck breaking down.
My grandparents: o no dont worry about it. We can take care of it.

So here i am scraping odds of my photo money together to get the wedding going and i get a call saying i owe a catering bill...

Lets start off, my moms side is full of some of the most manipulative, destructive and evil people. They make you feel small and like its all your fault. Tonight was no exception.

So why do i have anything to do with them??
Cuz i love my sweet innocent grandpa. Who really knows the value of life and even though he's been sick this month, i have never stopped thinking of him once. He wrote thr cheque to the caters ( my aunt & uncle) and im guessing he never thought twice but my grandma saw it, called my mom and my mom called saying 'im not getting involved im not getting involved! You owe catering money...!'

I called my grandma. She beat around the bush because of my contronting her. I was trying my best to leave out emotions. She said shed call back after i said id have to cancell as wecant afford the bill. Everyone knows hubby2be is starting paramedic school.

Me and hubby2be were under the impression the catering was being taken care of. I told my grandmother this. I told her we would have figured something else out but they wanted it catered!
No...they didnt want to look bad!!! They wanted my wedding to be their show off ground. They invited all their friends while i organized and made all my wedding decore and more!
I do not deserve my millionaire grandmother telling me she cant afford 2800. Then telling me when i asked her why it wasnt brought to our attention when the bill was paid, that we'd have to remburse them. My MOH tonight asked if they have ever done anything for me. The answer is no. They do this that benefit them. Catering my farm wedding would look good to their friends but it wasnt for me. It was for show. Im at a loss. Im done. If i never saw them again, i would miss my papa greatly but the rest of my manipulative crazy family? No.

They treat me like crap. My 3 yr old horseshows me more love than my own mother ever has. I promise myself, whatever happens, i wont fall victim to them again.

Wish hubby2be luck, his final written is tomorrow. He's got an A average :)

I love him. I cantwait to marry him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear your tidbits of life too! (ps. you don't need an account to comment)