Friday, August 24, 2012

Still messed up.

I was up most the night with my head racing. The complete rude behaviour if my family still present as my mom texted till 1.30 am (i ignored it), claiming she would pay for some of the catering. Thats nice & all but them asks if hubby2be's parents can pay too. FML.
Why was the catering paid in full if we were suppose to pay. I dont understand.
On top, i have a bitchy photo client grueling down my back about nothing. Litterally shes fucked. She 'dosnt want any of her photos published'... Too bad. You signed a model release and contract.
Im done with these scummy clients. I could have saved myself my sunday after the wedding and the headache by saying no. SOrry. Booked. Fuck i knew it too.
Anyway. Im not worrying about her. Please wish us luck.

Hubby2be just got up to go do his written exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear your tidbits of life too! (ps. you don't need an account to comment)