Tuesday, July 31, 2012

the last 3 days...

well the last 3 days have been CRAZY. moved my horse and did everything in between. Hubby2be passed his exam with 88% !! and now he's back at school doing some practice work with his fellow students. I'm realizing my life will generally be with the kids now. Though I had a minor mental breakdown today because I feel like I never get much of a break, I took the kids to the new barn where Lilly is and we actually managed to brush the horse and hang out a bit without any freak outs. Our toddler's hair got licked by the goat and she insisted on trying to pet the chicken's every two seconds, till finally - she succeeded! I dunno those chicken's must have just given up haha she was very impressed with herself. Now we're back home. Baby having a bottle, toddler drawing and me in attempt to catch up on photo work. I'm hoping I can get completely caught up before this Saturday before I add to the pot of craziness and more photos!
hubby2be sud be home very soon (i hope) for supper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear your tidbits of life too! (ps. you don't need an account to comment)