Wednesday, December 18, 2013

be happy.

life's too short to stay miserable.
not chase what you want.
be afraid of what you don't know.

i'm only twenty-three years old. i realized a long time ago, people will judge you on your age but i vowed never to let my age determine my life.
i was willing to learn from my mistakes and move forward stronger and now as the end of the year hits, i've learned more and grown more.

living the life we were wasn't good.
sure, we got screwed by his past employer, we lost money on our house when we sold it, we rented a house without looking at it, our truck needs work, we're in a bit of a debt but we're happy.

i don't even understand myself right now.
by all those things i listed above. i should be upset.

i mean when my husband drove a bus, we had none of those things.

however we have one thing we never really did before.

happy.

and that is all that really seems to matter, because the rest, is fixable but happiness is not.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear your tidbits of life too! (ps. you don't need an account to comment)