Monday, September 30, 2013

please.

i need the skies to part.
i need every ounce of anything I've ever had in me to shine through now.
i want us to just catch a break.

i need it. i wishing it with all my heart that we can now finally find our peace.

i understand people struggle just like us, maybe years of it but i can't stand being hounded by creditors anymore and being threatened. when i hardly owe money really.

we need something to give.
please world. with anything you can, can you just let me have this one thing.
all i want is peace.
all i want to do is move.
here we are, we found a home we love and feels like home and all we have to do is sell this house.

this may all seem left feild but honestly i just couldn't bring myself to write about it on here.

we found a house up north and we put in an offer.

believing our house here would be an easy sell.

because really, it should be. its a nice clean house in vancouver, bc. but now the realtor wants to drop it. making us walk away with not enough for the new downpayment...

but all i want is my new life. i want AWAY from this place!!

do you know what it feels like to suffocate?

that's what i feel like here. i want to breathe!!!

i want to be done this dumb torment, it's chiselled my heart for over a year and i refuse to let it win. i am determined.

let us go and let us move and be my husband.

he's seven hours away, working everyday to catch up on bills.

please.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear your tidbits of life too! (ps. you don't need an account to comment)