Friday, July 12, 2013

going away for one night!

we're going away // to the island for one night while my hubby does his government exams for PCP :D yay, finally be licensed at the level of schooling he just worked the last year for!!

... and that means more money too now! FINALLY! I'm so exited to have a normal life where we can pay bills normally!

anyway, tomorrow gonna hang out with my bestie at her place while him and his buddy do their tests! NO KIDS! though I'll miss them. it's always bitter sweet, right?? 

I also launch my new books tomorrow... don't know if any readers here read my work but here's the link --- > MY BOOKS

photo below is taken by bff Jess White. that's me. all full pop-up flash and my studded h&m jacket. I love that jacket, need to wear more!! just thought it was a cool shot so thought i'd share.

Bella xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear your tidbits of life too! (ps. you don't need an account to comment)