Saturday, June 29, 2013

peaceful //


i took this photo up north a few weeks ago when we were up there. this is the area we are looking to move to in the next six months. it is also the home of my husband's station. i just can't wait till i'm sitting out on my porch in the evening, writing, journalling, crickets chirping while i sip some wine. ah, this photo is good enough peace of mind for now...

i was actually going to delete my blog here. i felt kind of down about blogging but the day before my hubby left he told me that this blog was pretty amazing. how i documented so much and how it's cool to look back on. his words kind of lifted a new light to this blog for me. so over the next couple weeks i'll be doing a facelift on it and getting up some new stuff. i revamped out ABOUT US section. so i hope you check that out :)

i hope in five, ten, fifteen years i can still be writing on this blog and sharing all out stories.

Bella x

2 comments:

  1. You can't delete it; I just found it! It took me a lot of searching to find an EMS (or R) wife blog, and believe me, I've been looking. :) Glad I found this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I won't :) I just got sorta frustrated but not even my hubby wanted me to delete haha he likes reading back on all we've done. He had just started EMR when I started this blog but now he's a Primary Care Paramedic :) took a year but finally we're here!! Thanks for stopping by my blog xx

      Delete

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear your tidbits of life too! (ps. you don't need an account to comment)