Sunday, March 17, 2013

ONE MORE WEEK!

yes, it's true. my husband has ONE WEEK left of class and it's a week straight of final exams and then he will be what he's always wanted!!
and somehow we've army crawled through all the rest of this crap and things are turning around. a month ago i was bordering having panic attacks and today i feel like we're about one step away from the light! like beaming balls of light!

sure, we're still broke (at the moment) but i gotta say, it's taught us a lot and i know we will never be back here again!! the suffering was way worth the gain when I see my hubby in his paramedic uniform!

he's been studying his butt off this whole week. today he's doing 12 hours straight as he volunteers for St. John Ambulance at a soccer tournament and waits for people to get hurt - ha, something he honestly seems to enjoy more than anything i've ever seen him do before.

Writing this post right now - i think this is the first time in months i've actually been "happy"... i mean i've tried to pick myself up about this whole thing multiple times but now i kind feel it's all coming together.
i guess when the going get's tough you just keep going! my last famous words...

on another note, awhile ago i had posted the story of what has happened to my husband. and some people ended up giving us some money to help us out, while it wasn't a lot we actually did get groceries that week and i was basically flabbergasted from the generosity of people. to be honest, it was quite a hard story for me to post his story and we really should talk to a lawyer once we get some money because the company has done this to others too... I just wanted to bring it up because I took the post down awhile ago.... When I did write it was like having a panic attack thinking we'd get foreclosed on or something awful. Though, to the people who did donate some money, thank you so much. I hope I can repay the favour one day to you.

anyway, what i'd really like to do is just move past it all! thanks for all your guy's support, i really do appreciate it.




and on another note, my new novel that i update in chapters has been up for about two weeks and it's kinda somehow... taken off? It's just over 300,000 reads and it's also #8 in the werewolf category...
so if you like fantasy reads you should check it out! 






i'll keep you posted on his finals! though i'm pretty sure he's gonna do awesome! 

Bella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear your tidbits of life too! (ps. you don't need an account to comment)