Saturday, March 23, 2013

Interview!

So finally my hubby got scheduled for a BCAS interview!! say YES omg ABOUT freaking time THANK god!! 
can't wait till he's hired which should be around may/june with how the hiring works. IT will be sooo nice to have normal income again. we just gotta make it a few more months!

i should just come up with a survival guide for people about to go through a year of school haha ...  no money and about to die of stress at any moment...

so the interview is april 8th!!



FINALLY he'll be driving one of these around soon!! (seriously that's a BCAS ambulance :D )

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl!! I'm loving your blog, so I thought I'd say hi :)

    Newest follower, I'd love for you to stop on by

    Happinessisntadestination.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear your tidbits of life too! (ps. you don't need an account to comment)