Monday, October 22, 2012

This was my last night.

Im a freakin clutz.... Last night was spent 5 hours in hospital, 1 wheel chair, 5 xrays and an ER dr that loved to poke me and ask 'does it hurt here?' and me screaming 'yessssss' *tears in eyes* and lets not forget the dianosis in emrhubs words... A Chip to the Talus, possible fracture to the Metatarsel and serious swelling and bruising...all because I love Halloween and was putting up cobwebs! Then fell off two chairs and bam there goes the next 3-4 weeks of my life. Right in time for emrhubby to start paramedic school!

Waiting in the hospital with my epically awesome splint that the ER Dr didnt want to take off cause she thought it was awesome and though other paitents gave me funny looks no one laughed too bad at emrhubs for it. 
He made blow up rubber glove chickens for a kid with a broken arm then once the parents found out he's in paramedic school they wouldn't leave us alone. Its like they wanted to keep talking to him and the dad kept bringing up his back injury from a car crash. Emrhubby just sat and listened lol apparently paramedics are either number one or two most trusted people... you could really see that last night when people found out he was one. Not to mention he was in what he wore for St.john earlier that night... Yea... Looked the part just a little bit.... 


Finally got to xray for this result below..







1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness! seriously that stinks! i'm hoping you can still party it up with the boot on! you should dress it up. hahaha. :) i hope it heals quickly.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear your tidbits of life too! (ps. you don't need an account to comment)