Tuesday, October 9, 2012

our turkey weekend.

it was Thanksgiving here in Canada this past weekend and we had 2 fun filled Turkey dinners! 

below is a photo of dinner yesterday, so funny emrhubby, bbj and my dad all watching tv...


then me and bbj after supper, hanging out at my grandparent's house.


it was a LONG weekend for me. Saturday night I worked and then 2 dinners sunday and monday night. alot of family and talking. i didn't get to sleep in much at all... today I did a bit. Monday I rode my horse in the morning, so i got up at like 8.00 am ... ugh and actually got out the door... which is the scarier part.

yesterday emrtot and I made magical potion globes for the halloween party (photos to come)! their super cool! 

today we are just mosing around recovering. me trying to write more of my novel so I can work on getting it published in 2013 (as a goal of mine - to at least get picked up)... its a big goal but i've been writing this series for 10 years of my life . that's a long time to be doing something and not at least give it a fair chance.

then of course, likely decorate a bit more, spookify the bathroom perhaps and then make some more decor. thankfully finished alot of my Client packages and just need to mail them out tomorrow as Emrhubby headed out with his friend to shoot their guns. (yeah i know, we'll fit in perfect up in hick-ville)

hope you're turkey weekend was awesome! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear your tidbits of life too! (ps. you don't need an account to comment)