Saturday, October 20, 2012

my first taste at being a first responder wife.

my life as a single mom has begun. NO don't worry. I'm still married to him. haha

but we were suppose to go to a friend's wedding sat night and I found out he's volunteering for st.john and there's no way to reverse it, he did it because no one had volunteered. that's nice and all but seriously... so in a fit of annoyance, i went to the store and bought us a huge whiteboard.



it won't solve the problem this time but at least next time he will know what is going on before he volunteers. but from what i've read on first responder lives, that it will just become my life. having my husband sometimes and not others. missing events and certain holidays. 

so i'll be going to the wedding tomorrow night by myself.
i dont even know where to go! *sigh*


the kids today... 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear your tidbits of life too! (ps. you don't need an account to comment)