Sunday, October 14, 2012

emrhubs found out! that sneaky buggar...

Emrhubs found my blog on my phone... apparently I left it open! I don't know how much he read but when he told me, he asked "are you really that proud of me?"
Seriously, such a goof. I'm like so sickly proud of this man, it scares me. I think about him six months from now when he's going off and doing his practicum, (when some moments i'm sure i'll feel alone and like i want to pull out my hair from only talking baby talk for days on end), but I think of how happy he'll be. helping people and doing what he always wanted to do in life.


i guess it's never too late to chase a dream. i think if one has stuck with you that long, you need to chase it. if it's always been something at the back of your mind. you need to do it. something you always think about. always attracted too. maybe you should just jump off the cliff and dive in, even if it's the most frightening thing you'll ever do in your life. you need to do it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear your tidbits of life too! (ps. you don't need an account to comment)