Thursday, September 27, 2012

Late Night Arrival.

Last Night we got home at about 1.30 am... *yawn*
drove from 150 mile house back to the lower mainland. Emrhubby almost got a deer. It was dusk and I found a buck but he was only a 2-point and a muley. We needed a white tail buck, any point. Emrhubby got over it haha, but he was on a bit of witch hunt most of the evening for this buck.
He did get a duck the day before, that made him happy.

Well, I guess the main thing that's on my mind now that camping is over and this thought became very present as half our trip was spent in the 30's and end was spent in 15' weather with 3-4' at night... and that would be FALL! and more importantly, it's time to dig up Halloween and get ready to decorate. Slowly I will start to place Halloween decor around the house and hope emrhubby does not see it right away! He will COMPLAIN, such a halloween grouch!

I think my favourite ultimate favourite Fall memories are Home Improvement Halloween episodes! Yeah, you can deny it all you want, we all watched Tim Allen on Home Improvement and laughed. That show you can still briefly find on sometimes but this year it hasn't yet where we are. Luckily there's a beautiful thing called Youtube that has all my fav episodes. Those episodes sure put me in fall mode and the halloween spirit. Let's not forget Roseanne did some super awesome episodes of Halloween too! (oh and before I totally miss this one... It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown) ahhhhh fall... I LOVEEE it!

our big halloween party is oct 26th, and I'm going to do some special stuff this year as it will be emrhubby's last time to party till school is done next year :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I'd love to hear your tidbits of life too! (ps. you don't need an account to comment)